Saturday, April 4, 2009

In the midst of it

Sometimes in certain seasons of your life you will find yourself "in the midst of it".... struggling with different things.......wondering , "How did I get here?"......"When will this be over?"...." God, it's too hard"........
Here's what God is showing me:
......He is faithful...He hasn't left me, even if I can't see or feel Him.
......Let yourself be transparent especially to people who love you.
......It's OK to be needy, God hates for us to self reliant.
......Every season has an ending, and I have a chance to really learn in this season, because it will pass.
......Help comes in unexpected times and unexpected ways.
......Bathing your mind and words in Scripture is a powerful tool.

Psalms 91:4
He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I Love you and am praying for you!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com