Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random things about my week

This has been a random week, with many random things combining to define my life......

1) I have a great husband. Not perfect, but then again, neither am I. So this imperfect union has made a pretty good team.  Mostly, I trust him. That is huge in the ballgame of life.

2)When I am gone every night of the week my house falls apart, my family is eating granola bars or cake for supper, I feel like I am ready to explode.

3)Working out at the gym is alot more fun than getting chased by the neighbor dog.  I really like working out with overweight, forty year old women alot better than size 2 college girls with long blond hair.

4)I will miss my girls (coworkers Angie and Britt)  It's only a few short days and they will be off for the summer and that always makes me a little blue....

5) I'm ready to go back to school, but not so sure it should be nursing......thinking about expanding my horizons.....

6)There are people you see everyday, who smile and laugh, and inside they are falling apart, and all they want is for you to ask them how they really are.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

I just can't imagine you in the gym. I picture you running free! That dog must've really gotten to you!

Tina said...

Awe! I love reading your blog first thing in the morning! Ask me how I am really doing today at lunch. (I am smiling and laughing and feeling incredibly awesome!)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com