Saturday, November 6, 2010

Deer Dash

I love this race! I have run it many times over the year. It is a great 5K, challenging, cold and just the right amount of people.  This year I had some great girls to run it with me:

my pal Michelle, who is way better shape than I am, but hates to run. I know that she loves me if she'll train and run a race with me. She is a trooper and finished in less than 30 minutes!
Thanks for running with me Shel, just because you know it makes me happy!


These two little whippersnappers ran with us and placed in their division! Ahhhh, to be young again.

Thanks for running with me girls and making me feel like I still got my mojo! :)

Angie and Cason ran their first race and did so great! I'm hoping they are hooked on racing so we can rock the Will Robinson 5K in two weeks! Way to go girls!
*PS* I unashamedly ripped all these pics off Lindsey's FB page becasue she is the only one who brought a camera!**


2 comments:

Hollie said...

awesome girls! Michelle was booking it, huh!

Heather said...

Good for you!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com