Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm excited because......

........Wayne killed a deer last week and we are having venison meatloaf (When I type that why does it make me think of Jacob and Esau?) pinto beans, corn bread...Yum Yum!

......I not only filled out my app for my birthday marathon, but wrote out a training schedule (if you know me, you know planning and orginzation gives me a rash), and bought some brand new Saucony's this weekend. They are quickly becoming my favorite.... move on over Adidas.

.......Wayne and I are headed to Boston on Sunday. I have a nursing conference next week. Never been to Boston and Wayne, who is a history lover, and I  cannot wait to do a little exploring, eat lobster, and ride in the yellow duck boat!

.......I am on the ball with Scripture memorization again. It's been a long time and I've been lazy, but I am back on track.

.........Finished my actual first knitting project that is just for me! An awesome little denim colored bag. I have to put a liner in it and I will post a pic. It's going to Boston with me.  Now working hard on a scarf for a friend. I wanted to give it to her before I left this weekend, but I have a feeling it's going to Boston with me too.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

You seem to balance life so well...How do you do it? I mean you run, like, long distances. You are a mother to two busy teenagers. You work a full-time job. You still cook dinner and have time to knit. You study your Bible. I mean, maybe one day...

steph said...

It's a season Hollie...Despite the fact that my house is a wreck, I have alot more "me" time. I don't have however, sweet little faces to wash, bedtime stories, rocking babies to sleep, and sweet morning breath. No one dressed up for Halloween around here, and for the life of me, I can't get their eyes to sparkle at the mention of Santa. They both want gift cards for Christmas! I know it's clitche...but enjoy your season.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com