Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

Did you have a great Easter weekend? I did! Here's a summary of our funtimes---

FRIDAY- My sister and her family came to town and we cooked out. We let the kids play while we sat on the front porch and rocked and talked all evening.




SATURDAY- We went to out church's Easter egg hunt at my friend Michelle's. She and her husband own 80 acres of beautiful land and it is always so much fun. The weather was gorgoeus and hunting eggs and fishing were the highlights. Saturday afternoon we went to see "Horton Hears a Who" and then Mexican food-

SUNDAY- Being the good Baptists that we are, we slept in through Sunrise Service, ( don't judge me for hating to go to sunrise service) but had such a wonderful morning worship. A quartet in our church sang Travis Cottrell's song-" In Christ Alone" love it, love it, and my pastor really had a woncderful Easter message about Hope in Christ.

The kids tried to shuck off there Easter duds as soon as we hit the door so it's a good thing we got these shots before we left for church:




Here are me and my two girls on Easter Sunday. Leslie is nearly as tall as me-- WOW!



The best part of the day has to be now-- Wayne is softly snoring in his recliner, my girls are watching a movie and eating Easter candy, I'm getting ready to log off here and go for a nice bike ride in the beautiful warm sunshine.. Happy days to you--

1 comments:

Hollie said...

You go with your new camera! I love the picture of you and the girls!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com