Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lauren


I love this girl. I met her when she was a crazy college girl, and I was already married with kids.  There was something about her I just loved.  Maybe it was seeing myself in her. Maybe it was............
.....her refreshing honesty...what you see is what you get
.....she always is drawn to the underdog
.....she can make me laugh hysterically ..and cry...all in the same conversation
......she mature for a kid her age....but can totally laugh at herself

I've seen her walk through season of life, that I think would make me stumble.  She is rarely intimidated by anyone, yet has compassion for many.  She can be real about her struggles with God, and loves Him with a deep passion. She's my friend. I love her.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I couldn't agree more. I love her too!!!

Roxanne said...

You described Lauren perfectly! And I love her, too!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com