Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What I'm taking camping.....

We are leaving in about an hour. I am sooo ready. I have never just taken a week off in the middle of the year to get away. I need it. Celebrating 19 years with Wayne. Love him.  So here's my stash:

1. denim colored yarn, knitting a cross body bag.
2. mint green, cornflower blue and white cotton yarn...washcloths with intials in them..my newest project
3. Ipod with lots of Mark Driscoll, Matt Chandler and Kari Jobe loaded.
4. Hiking boots...lots of walks
5. puppy chow...a camping must
6. lots of coffee.
7. my fleece red camping jacket. It's really pathetic but I can't throw it away.
8. "The Jesus Way" my newest read.
9. A fishing pole, as if.....makes Wayne happy...I'll give him an obligatory cast or to before I settle in my chair to read.
10. Perhaps the most important thing of all...... this guy:

Sorry Ginger, You gotta stay home this trip.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip! Have a GREAT time!

Roxanne said...

I am sure y'all will have fun!!! I am not the camping type, but everytime you blog about it...I am tempted to try it! Seems so relaxing and peaceful! Who can't use those two things in their life?

How much would you charge for a set of dishcloths? Sounds like the perfect Christmas present for my Granny. Seriously, let me know if you're willing!

Oh...I cannot believe how much Zelda and Ginger look alike! I thought Wayne had stolen my doggy!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com