Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hard lessons

This week I learned that.........

.........sticking to a budget means I have to tell myself no even when I'm dying for Blackbirds...or Chik-Fil-A....or  Lands End clearance.

.........investing in relationships is hard work, and sometimes I'm just lazy.

.........running in the cold with no gloves is hard on the eczema on my left hand.

..........not everyone wants or needs my opinion.

.........there are only two people in this world that I am responsible for besides me.. Leslie and Virginia....and even they
         don't always listen to me.

.........if you don't speak clearly and carefully, you will be sure to be misunderstood.

.........if I want to save the last little bit of milk for my coffee in the morning, I better hide it in the vegetable bin, no one looks in there.

..........life is too short to hold grudges.

1 comments:

Becky said...

I love the fact that you realized you have to hide the last of the milk. I think it would be ten times worse if you had all boys in your house! :)

What is Blackbirds? Is it a South thing? I've never heard of it.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com