Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 4th

<

Nothing like being a tad late posting these 4th pics. What with all the creative goingons at good ole VBS, I just haven't had the creativity to post until tonight. I played VBS hookey and Wayne took me to eat Chinese and then go mission trip shopping at Walmart. Yeah, he knows how to show a girl a wild night on the town.



Anyways....



We had such a blast on the 4th. Patricia and Jay, Waynes oldest sister and her husband rented a lake house about 10 miles from us and we had a huge family get together. Here are the highlights.....







Tubing and floating in the lake was the most strenuous activity of the day.




Lynn puts the "P" in party. My nephew Matt is all grown up, but I still think he is adorable.







Wayne and Craig were, of course, the amazing grillmasters and gave us melt-in-your-mouth ribs!

It was one of my favorite 4ths!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com