Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a whole month???

I read this blog yesterday and it has made me contemplate if I should drink only water for a whole month. That's a long time, but on the other hand, a month is not forever. Wayne has done so well not drinking anything but water for 2 years now. His motivation is kidney stones.
OK, I think as soon as I finish this Diet Pepesi I will absolutely positively start my excercise in self discipline by drinking only water for a month. August 2nd. Does today start even though I am currently sipping this Diet Pepsi? Yes, yes it does. My motivation will be to see if I lose any weight, if my skin is clear and glowing, if I can find a way to be clear minded and not yawn my way through the morning. I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Good for you to try and do it. I don't think I could survive without coffee & Pepsi!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com