Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Favorite People II




Do you have a friend like my pal Heather? She is definatly on my favorite people list. She is a great friend for alot of different reasons:
1)Look at the picture She is so pretty. She is the kinda girl that is gorgeous with no makeup.
2) She's got fantastic fashion sense. She lovingly guides me through the world of fashion constantly encouraging me to avoid horizontal stripes.
3)She is the godmother to my daughters.
4)Her husband Matt is a big guy with an even bigger heart.
5)She understands most of my mental health neurosis as she is as OCD as I am--especially when it comes to safety and child issues, like how we are scared if our kids swim with dolphins they will really get pulled under.
6) If I don't talk to her for a week, I never worry about hurt feelings, we just pick up where we left off.
7)She makes this ice cream cake thing that with just one bite, you are in another diminsion of taste reality.
8) She introduced me the Starbucks many years ago. that alone puts her in the the inner circle of friendship for a lifetime. Many a tear and laugh have been shared between us over a grande caffe mocha.
9)She is the best teacher in the world-- my daughter is living proof!
10) She really gets it about following Christ and she always encourages me to do the same. She never judges, but rather encourages me.

I love you Heather. You are one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com