Monday, October 13, 2008

It's a long way home....

We had such a great adventure in Macedonia. Will you humor me for the next few days while I highlight my trip?




The highlight for me was meeting up with my friend Guli ("Julie") who I met last year. I love her. It was a sweet reunion.

This year we had 6 different medical clinics and I met lots of new friends:


These precious twins were not really too impressed with me or my attempts to look down their throats. We made up afterwards. I even got a smile out of them.


This sweet lady became one of my buddies for the entire day. I had some coffee at her house.

More to come. Wayne and I are exhausted but happy to see our girls!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a great time, I want to hear all about it.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com