Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Macedonia-Part II

Having Wayne with me this year made all the difference! I was not nearly so homesick, although I really missed the girls. Wayne is my rock! He keeps me steady and I was so glad to experience Macedonia with him, Besides, all the ladies loved him. Who wouldn't want glasses from such a good looking man?


I just love Gina, my new friend who lives in Turkey. She came and interpreted for us. I really was jealous that I did not know Turkish. It has the coolest ring to it when you hear it.

The view was amazing! This shot was taken right outside the clinic we set up in a local market. Incredible. More to come tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy I'll tell you, I sure want some glasses from that hunk of burnin love!!!
Especially so I can ogle him from afar.

DeAnna said...

That's great you guys got to go together. I'd love to take a mission trip with my hubby. Right now, its been him going on a couple trips and I get left at home with the girlies. :( Actually, I'd probably worry about them the whole time anyway.

Can't wait to hear more about the trip and see more pictures. That last picture is beautiful.

Hollie said...

Looks like so muuch fun! Glad you guys made it back. Maybe I can go next year!

Heather said...

I love the pictures. I want a cute head scarf too!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com