Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Macedonia- last installment

Enjoy my last post on my trip last week....

These kids were walking to school, munching on their version of Macedonian "pop-tarts"--- a loaf of bread.

Little girls love each other no matter where you go!

Relieving yourself in rural Macedonia is an experience! I did master the art of "squatty potty", but most of the time I preferred just dehydrating myself.

Part of the fun of an international trip is the friendships you make along the way. I got to know people in my group I did not know very well prior to this trip. I have never laughed so hard in my life! Great group, great friends---old and new!

1 comments:

DeAnna said...

The loaves of bread crack me up, not just a couple slices, but a whole loaf?! And I'm with you on the dehydrating thing, I'd much rather take myself on a run to sweat out the water than to wait for it to hit my bladder. :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com